Three Berry Rhubarb Pie~
This is a favorite at our house. The raspberries, blueberries and strawberries compliment the rhubarb making it sweet and layered with flavor. The perfect Spring pie.
- 2 cups rhubarb* washed and sliced
- 1 cup raspberries*
- 1 cup blueberries*
- 1 cup strawberries*
- 2 cups sugar
- ¼ cup arrowroot*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare your favorite pie dough; store bought is fine. You will need a top and a bottom. Roll out bottom and place in a greesed pie plate (large).
- In large bowl add rhubarb, raspberries, blueberries and strawberries. Gently toss adding arrowroot and sugar.
- Place mixture into prepared pie plate and top with rolled out dough. Finish edges and cook at 350 degrees for approximately 40 minutes or until fruit is bubbling and crust turns light brown.
- Cool completely and serve with fresh berries, whipped cream and/ or ice cream.
This post can also be found at the following linky parties: Tuesday with a Twist, The Maple Hill Hop, Tuesday Garden Party, The Gathering Spot, Hearth and Soul Hop, and Titus 2 Tuesday.