Summer Winter Stir-fry~
A lite taste of Asian curry makes this combination of summer zucchini squash and winter Butternut fabulous. Serve with rice or potatoes.
- 1 Zucchini*, medium, sliced
- 1 Butternut*, small to medium, peeled, quartered and sliced thin.
- 1 onion*, small chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic* peeled and grated or pressed
- 1 coconut oil*, 4 tablespoons (Do not substitute as the coconut flavor is needed for the curry taste.)
- 1 turmeric*, level tablespoon
- In wok or skillet, add coconut oil and onions, cook until onions start to caramelize. Then, add the Butternut squash and garlic cooking until the Butternut begins to become tender; add the zucchini and cook until tender.
- When finished cooking sprinkle with turmeric and toss mixing well.