Snow Pea Stir-Fry~
Snow peas, another wonderful Spring time treat awaiting us in the produce isle. This stir-fry takes just minutes to prepare. Serve with sweet potato for a splash of color and flavor.
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 12 ounce package snow peas
- 1 8 ounce package baby Bella mushrooms, presliced
- 1 Large onion
- 5 tablespoons peanut oil
- In large skillet or wok, put half of oil along with hamburger and cook on medium heat until cooked; add onions and mushrooms, cook until mushrooms are tender.
- Remove from skillet or wok and place in covered dish and set aside.
- In same skillet or wok add remaining oil and snow peas. Cook until bright green tossing regularly; add to meat mixture, cover and set aside.
- In microwave place 4 sweet potatoes with peels and cook until tender, approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, cut off ends and cut in half the long way. Cut again into slices making bite size chunks. Serve along with the snow pea stir-fry.
This recipe was posted on the following link-ups: We are that Family, Wed Fresh Foods, Kelly the Kitchen Kop, and Homemaking Link-up.