- 10 Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 10 stuffed green olives, sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil*
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated fine
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic*, clove crushed
- 1 Feta cheese, small package
- Baguette or other artisan bread, sliced on angle
- Slice olives and put aside.
- In small bowl add olive oil, Parmesan cheese, balsamic vinegar and garlic and whisk.
- Cut cheese into rectangular blocks, slice and drizzle with pesto and sprinkle with olives.
- Add olives and Feta cheese, gently turning into oil and serve with bread, on pizza, or pasta.
Welcome to our Recipe Swap. You will find us swapping recipes every Monday with bloggers who link up to share their recipes with you. To view these recipes simply click on the photo of the recipe you wish to see and enjoy.
Last week we had some great recipes shared on the Recipe Swap. Our Feature (most viewed) Recipe is the Peanut Butter Cheesecake submitted by Sherry at Olives n Okra. Thank you, Sherry for sharing your recipe at the Recipe Swap.
Here is how to Link up.
- Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page – add an image of your recipe and a title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your recipe post – not the main page of your blog!
- Recipe and or food preservation related posts only please with an emphasis on farm fresh ingredients.
- You do not need to like us on Facebook, add a comment or even add a link from your post to our site, but of course you are welcome to do so.
- Thank you for sharing your recipe(s) here at the Foppema’s Farm Recipe Swap.