- 1 kielbasi, sliced
- 1 zucchini*, small, sliced
- 1 yellow squash*, small sliced
- 1 Swiss chard*, bunch, deribbed and chopped
- 1 purslane, bunch chopped
- 1 tomato*, large, chopped
- In wok, cook kielbasi until slightly browned and add zucchini and yellow squash. Cook until squash is tender. Top with Swiss chard, purslane, and tomato and cook until tomato is soft and the greens are bright green, approximately 2-3 minutes.
Welcome to our Recipe Swap. You will find us swapping recipes every Monday with bloggers who link up to share their recipes with you. To view these recipes simply click on the photo of the recipe you wish to see and enjoy.
Last week we had some great recipes shared on the Recipe Swap. Our Feature (most viewed) Recipe is the Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Peppers submitted by Joanna at Everyday Made Fresh. Thank you, Joanna for sharing your recipe at the Recipe Swap.
Here is how to Link up.
- Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page – add an image of your recipe and a title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your recipe post – not the main page of your blog!
- Recipe and or food preservation related posts only please with an emphasis on farm fresh ingredients.
- You do not need to like us on Facebook, add a comment or even add a link from your post to our site, but of course you are welcome to do so.
- Thank you for sharing your recipe(s) here at the Foppema’s Farm Recipe Swap.