- 1 honeynut squash*, peeled, cleared of seeds, and cut matchstick style
- 1 onion*, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ cup cashews, whole or pieces
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil*, for pan
- Prepare vegetables before cooking.
- In well oiled wok add 1 onion and cook until lightly caramelized; add garlic and mix well. Then, add honey nut squash and toss. You may want to add a small amount of water (2 tablespoons). This will assist in cooking the squash and prevent it from sticking to pan. Cook until squash is tender (approximately 7 minutes); add cashews and serve.
Welcome to our Recipe Swap. You will find us swapping recipes every Monday with bloggers who link up to share their recipes with you. To view these recipes simply click on the photo of the recipe you wish to see and enjoy.
Last week we had some great recipes shared on the Recipe Swap. Our Feature (most viewed) Recipe of all the recipes was the 20 Homemade Remedies for Cold & Flu submitted by Raia at Raia’s Recipes Thank you, Raia for sharing your recipe at the Recipe Swap.
Here is how to Link up.
- Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page – add an image of your recipe and a title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your recipe post – not the main page of your blog!
- Recipe and or food preservation related posts only please with an emphasis on farm fresh ingredients.
- You do not need to like us on Facebook, add a comment or even add a link from your post to our site, but of course you are welcome to do so.
- Thank you for sharing your recipe(s) here at the Foppema’s Farm Recipe Swap.