Orange and Spinach Salad
This Salad is so pretty and has a perfect blend of sweet and sour. It will compliment a meal or be the meal on it's own.
- ½ orange, peeled and thinly sliced across the side
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons slivered almonds, raw
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 3 red onion slices, diced fine
- 1 tablespoon cranberries or raisins
- 2 large pinches spinach
- In canning jar, add orange, vinegar, and oil. Then, add almonds and drizzle with Maple syrup. Next, add onions and cranberries or raisins and fill jar with spinach.
- To serve, simply empty contents of jar onto a plate or into a bowl. Add your favorite dressing if you would like. Chicken and fish compliment this salad well.
Todays post can be found at the following Linky parties: Thrifty Thursdays, Homeacre Hop, Create it Thursday, Thrive at Home Thursdays, and Fantastic Thursdays.