- 1½ large apples*, cut to small chunks
- ⅔ cups sharp cheddar cheese*, grated
- ½ cup sugar
- spritz of lemon*
- 3 tablespoons butter*, cubed
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon*
- dash of salt
- 1 double crust dough recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a medium size bowl, mix all the ingredients together until cinnamon is evenly distributed on the apples and cheese.
- Roll out dough and cut into circles using a small bowl or cookie cutter of your choice. You will need to combine scraps of dough and re-roll to use completely.
- Lay one dough circle down and add filling to center. Cover with another dough circle and with a fork pinch the edge together all the way around.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake approximately 20 minutes or until bubbling and slightly browned.
- Cool and place individually in freezer bags. Place in freezer until needed.
Welcome to our Recipe Swap. You will find us swapping recipes every Monday with bloggers who link up to share their recipes with you. To view these recipes simply click on the photo of the recipe you wish to see and enjoy.
Last week we had some great recipes shared on the Recipe Swap. Our Feature (most viewed) Recipe is the Pumpkin Pie Snack Bites submitted by Rebecca at Strength and Sunshine. Thank you, Rebecca for sharing your recipe at the Recipe Swap.
Here is how to Link up.
- Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page – add an image of your recipe and a title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your recipe post – not the main page of your blog!
- Recipe and or food preservation related posts only please with an emphasis on farm fresh ingredients.
- You do not need to like us on Facebook, add a comment or even add a link from your post to our site, but of course you are welcome to do so.
- Thank you for sharing your recipe(s) here at the Foppema’s Farm Recipe Swap.