How to grill Corn on the Cob~
Grilling is the perfect way to cook corn on the cob especially if you are already cooking at the grill, but don't expect those grill lines you have learned to expect from grilled vegetables. The corn, protected by it's outer skin will cook up looking just as if you have steamed them and will be just as delicious.
- corn on the cob*
- To prepare corn, gently peel back husk one leaf at a time to reveal silken hairs and remove.
- Fold husk back to it original place and secure with a string.
- Place corn in water and let soak for about 10 minutes.
- Place on grill at medium heat (300 - 350 degrees F). Cook, turning frequently for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and remove husks completely. Place on serving plate.