Honey Swiss Chard Stir-Fry~
This simple stir-fry can be prepared in just a few minutes. Perfect for a light lunch or as a side dish for dinner. Honey compliments its already mild flavor.
- 4 scallions*, chopped
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- 10 ounces baby bella mushrooms*, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic*, crushed
- 12 ounces swiss chard*, one bunch, deribbed, leaves and ribs cut to ⅓ size
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- In heated wok or skillet add oil, sliced baby bella mushrooms, and chopped ribs from swiss chard. Stir-fry for approximately 5 minutes. Add crushed garlic and swiss chard and stir-fry for another 3 minutes, or until leaves are wilted.
- Drizzle with honey and stir to coat swiss chard. Transfer to dish and scatter with chopped scallions.