Fresh Strawberry Pie~
This is a great summer pie that can be made in just a few minutes. It is also very versatile just change the fruit and the jello flavor and turn it into a blueberry, raspberry or even peach pie.
- 11/2 cups flour
- ½ cup oil or butter*, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons light Karo or Maple* syrup
- 1 package Jell-0 (strawberry)
- 1 quart strawberries*, washed and sliced
- Preheat oven to 450 °
- Mix all crust ingredients and press into pie plate. Puncture with fork and bake 8-10 minutes.
- Turn off oven.
- Bring first four ingredients to a boil on medium heat until thickened.
- Add Jell-O and sliced strawberries.
- Pour into crust, refrigerate and serve chilled.