Farm Fresh Breakfast~
The flavors of Summer come together to make this light yet satisfying breakfast. A perfect mix of sweet and salty, cold and hot, soft and crunchy.
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 fresh Mozzarella (16 ounce ready to serve)*
- 1 peach*, diced
- 1 plum*, diced
- 1 tomato*, large, sliced thick
- 4 eggs*, poached
- 4 slice of bread (your choice)*, toasted and buttered
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil*
- salt and pepper to taste
- Tomato, peach and plum will make approximately 4 servings.
- Cook bacon until golden brown and toast bread
- Dice peach and plum. In bowl, combine with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Cut tomato into 4 thick slices.
- Poach eggs.
- Place buttered toast on plate; add bacon, tomato, and then Mozzarella. Place poached egg next and sprinkle with fruit mixture.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
This post has joined the following linky parties: Homestead Barn Hop, Homemade Mondays, Nomday Monday, and Meandering Mondays.