Dinosaur OJ is the perfect way to get children to eat their veggies. It has dinosaur in it's name, it's green, and sweet. What more could a kid want?
- 1 bunch of Dinosaur kale (5-6 leaves)
- 1 frozen banana (optional)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup water
- 4-5 packets Truvia or other sweetener to taste
- Place all ingredients in blender or vita mixer and mix until juice is smooth.
- Taste before serving, as the sweetener is the secret ingredient that makes it all taste more like orange juice.
- The banana is optional. It helps to keep the fiber of the kale and the liquid from seperating and gives it a nice flavor. It also makes it nice and cold.
- Bottoms up!
This post can also be found at the following Linky parties: The Barn Hop