Chipotle Kale Chips~
This crispy snack is 100% good for you. The Chipotle gives it a distinct smokey hot flavor you'll love, or you can personalize it with your favorite hot sauce.
- 3 tablespoons Tabasco Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil*
- 6 large kale* leaves, deribbed, chopped into edible size pieces
- Preheat oven at 300°
- In large bowl, add Chipotle sauce and coconut oil. Add chopped kale and toss until lightly covered in oil mixture.
- Spread on a large cookie sheet or pizza pan and place in oven. Cooks in about 10-15 minutes. Watch carefully as it has a quick finish. You are looking for the kale chips to be very crsipy and light.
- NOTE: This recipe can be used for other large green leafy vegetables as well. Try it with vita greens and Swiss chard.