This stir-fry is a great side dish for Kielbasa or ham. It has a wonderful sweet flavor that is complimented by the nuts. The purple cabbage gives it great color.
- 12 ounces green cabbage* finely shredded
- 12 ounces red cabbage*finely shredded
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 cloves of garlic*,crushed
- 8 scallions*, chopped
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup raisins
- Heat wok or skillet. Add oil, scallions and garlic to hot pan and cook about 3 minutes, then add cabbage. Stirring constantly, cook about 5 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Add raisins and walnuts mixing well; serve immediately.
- Meat Lovers
- Simply add 1 pound (1 package) of kielbasa, sliced the way you like it, to the cabbage when stir frying and make this a complete meal for two.